Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), hands-free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD and 2nd Gen Alexa Voice Remote – Previous Generation
- Fire TV Cube is the first hands-free streaming media player with Alexa. From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play what you want to watch.
- With far-field voice recognition, eight microphones, and beamforming technology, Fire TV Cube hears you from any direction. Enjoy hands-free voice control of content—search, play, pause, fast forward, and more. Plus control the power and volume on your TV, soundbar, and A/V receiver as well as change live cable or satellite channels with just your voice.
- Fire TV Cube has a built-in speaker that lets you check the weather, make and receive calls with compatible devices, control compatible smart home devices, and more—even with the TV off. Fire TV Cube is always getting smarter with new Alexa skills and voice functionality.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps and HDR. Enjoy the audio clarity of Dolby Atmos on select Prime Video titles.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus millions of websites like Facebook and Reddit.
- An Amazon Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes including “Thursday Night Football” and Amazon Originals like “The Big Sick” and “Sneaky Pete”.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, and more, plus stream for free with Tubi, IMDb TV, and others.
We want you to know:
With Alexa on Fire TV Cube, you can control compatible TVs, soundbars, and A/V receivers from top brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Vizio, and more. Plus, tune to live TV channels with cable or satellite boxes from providers like Comcast, DISH, DIRECTV/AT&T U-verse, and more. You cannot use your voice to change channels through an over-the-air HD antenna. Learn more about supported devices.
Not every app has the same voice control experience. Many apps allow you to control playback of content (play, pause, resume) using Alexa on Fire TV Cube. Some additional apps including Netflix, Hulu, ABC, ESPN, and STARZ have integrated further with Alexa, allowing you to browse and search, and navigate using your voice by saying “Alexa, go right” or “Alexa, select.”
Bluetooth connection to mobile phones is currently not supported on Fire TV Cube.