Echo Link – Stream hi-fi music to your stereo system
- Upgrade your stereo system with high-fidelity streaming music and Alexa.
- Voice control music selection and playback with your compatible Echo device or the Alexa app.
- Connect Echo Link to your stereo and group with other supported Echo devices to play music throughout your home.
- Multiple digital and analog inputs and outputs provide compatibility with your existing stereo equipment.
- Casting to multi-room music from a line-in or Bluetooth input is not currently supported.
We want you to know:
If connecting to passive speakers, Echo Link must be connected to a receiver or amplifier. Echo Link does not support TV/video connections, casting to multi-room music from a line-in or Bluetooth input, or the Amazon Music Unlimited Single Device Plan. The Ethernet port supports network connectivity only.