Echo Auto – Add Alexa to your car
- Add Alexa to your car – Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car’s speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection. Includes Vent Mount.
- Designed for the road – With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Go beyond radio – Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Audible, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and radio stations with TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- Just ask – Use your voice to play music, check the news, make calls, add to your to do-list, manage your calendar, and more.
- Designed for your privacy – You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Check for compatibility – Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.
Is Echo Auto compatible with my car?
Echo Auto is not compatible with some cars that support Bluetooth to play music. Check if your vehicle is compatible with Echo Auto if using Bluetooth.
The included air vent mount is not compatible with some style of air vents. Check if your vehicle’s air vents are compatible with the included mount.
Is Echo Auto compatible with my smartphone?
Echo Auto connects to Alexa through the Alexa app on your phone and uses your existing smartphone data plan for connectivity and other features. Carrier charges may apply.
Please note that certain smartphones are not compatible with Echo Auto. Check if your smartphone is compatible with Echo Auto.