DxTerity COVID-19 Saliva at-Home Collection Kit with Prepaid Express Return Shipping and Laboratory PCR Testing
- FDA AUTHORIZED HOME TEST FOR SARS-CoV-2 VIRUS DETECTION ON SYMPTOMATIC AND ASYMPTOMATIC INDIVIDUALS – This non-invasive easy to use at-home saliva test for COVID-19 has been FDA authorized for use by both individuals with and without symptoms of COVID-19. The test detects the presence of viral genetic material but will not confirm immunity or detect antibodies. This test is authorized by FDA for emergency use during the COVID emergency.
- SAFE, CONVENIENT, AT-HOME SAMPLE COLLECTION – Kit includes everything needed for sample collection. Only a small amount of saliva sample is needed. Avoid the discomfort of nasal swab and long lines for testing. Registration and sample collection can be done from the comfort of your home or office. Sample collection is unsupervised, so the report may not be valid for all travel purposes.
- FAST RESULTS – Prepaid express return shipping is included with the test. Results are available within 24 to 72 hours of sample receipt at the laboratory. Refund policy: the kit is not returnable once purchased and must be used within 60 days of purchase, refunds will be provided if the physician prescription is not authorized for any reason (such as for having emergency warning symptoms at sample registration) or if results are not provided due to fault of the shipment or testing process.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND AUTHORIZATION – Online registration and physician authorization process included with the kit. Samples must be registered into the portal at my.dxterity.com and returned to a FedEx collection location on the same day as collection, before the last express pick-up. Samples may not be collected on Sunday in most locations.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND RESULTS – Fact sheet for patients and the official lab report will be available to you online and may be downloaded to serve as proof of your result. DxTerity developed the test and each sample is processed in our CLIA-Certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and CAP Accredited (College of American Pathologists) laboratory.