AduroSmart ERIA Smart Motion Sensor Works with AduroSmart ERIA/Alexa/Smart Things/Echo Plus
- The ERIA wireless motion sensor can be wirelessly connected to a smart home hub, such as AduroSmart ERIA, Samsung Smart Things, and Echo Plus. The ERIA Motion Sensor detects motion within a 26 foot range.
- The sensors when used with a hub will send you notifications straight to your smartphone when there is motion detected.
- Motion sensor can be connected to your hub to automatically switch your lighting on when you enter a room, and off when you leave the room.
- Wireless: The ERIA Motion Sensor offers a simple installation free of wiring and can be placed on any surface or installed on the wall with its 120 degree rotatable bracket so that you can target each area you want. A 3 year battery life will keep it monitoring your home for a long time to come.
- Important note: Works with the AduroSmart ERIA App hub and app *hub required (sold separately) Amazon Alexa and Alexa App (AduroSmart hub required). Amazon Echo Plus (no hub required). Works with ZigBee systems such as Samsung Smart Things and Wink.